Friday, March 25, 2011

stalemate

I'm just back from my weigh in. Not so good this week... but in keeping with holding myself accountable, I have to post my successes AND my failures. Well, it wasn't so much a failure this week as it was a kick in the pants. I stayed exactly the same... no change. The one difference between this week and last is that I didn't put as much effort into tracking. That will be my main goal this week. If I bite it, I'm going to write it (or rather, punch it in to my smart phone tracking app)! Having dinner planned out for myself at the beginning of the week seems to be helping a lot. It's breakfast and lunch that are setting me back. Had I not been being smart about dinner, I may have gained some pounds. It's actually a surprise that I stayed the same!! I don't have a scale at home so each weigh in is a mystery. I did make sure to photograph some of my favorite meals this week so here they are...

 This is 3 cheese tortellini with chicken breast and veggies. It was delicious!!!
 We also had broiled tilapia with a little bit of rice and mini corn on the cob. Hubby said he hated fish and then went back for seconds!! We told the kids it was chicken and they inhaled it ;) Might have been my favorite meal this week. Yum!!
 Got a little help from big sister on this one! She made the chicken and veggie creation and I added parsley potatoes and green beans. It was super yummy!! The only complaint I had was from the green beans... and it wasn't from the kids...
 Take a look at my 29 year old husband trying to eat his veggies!! Good thing the kids loved them or hubby would have gone to his room for a time out for being such a bad influence!! Don't worry, he couldn't ride his bike until he cleaned his entire plate =)

So here's hoping this upcoming week is a success. I've been doing my 30 day challenge exercises so I'm sure if I start taking breakfast and lunch seriously I can really nail this weight loss thing down. Well, I'm off to my 6 week postpartum check up at the doctor's office where I'll have to be weighed again. Maybe it will put this week into perspective since I'll be about 25 pounds under what I was the last time I was in the office!! Here's to a great week for all of us!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home