Monday, March 14, 2011

Weight Watcher

It's week 1 of my Weight Watchers diet plan. So far so good! I'm staying on track and feeling satisfied. Now that fruits and veggies are 0 points, it's a lot easier to choose healthy snacks and side dishes. Yesterday we had to attend a family party at the in-laws and with pizza and croissant sandwiches (my absolute FAVE) on the menu, it was definitely hard to stay focused! But I kept my eye on the prize.. I looked to my trusty smart phone and looked up the value of one slice of pizza (5). I put one slice of cheese pizza on my plate and filled the rest with edamame salad (delicious) and strawberries! I felt so good about my will power that I was able to have half a slice of birthday cake!!
I've also started the 30 day challenge on the Wii system. I figured out how to divide the TV screen in half so I can work out in one window and watch my favorite Bravo reality shows in the other window! Awesome!! Those laps on the virtual track have never been so easy to run!!
To make this weight loss challenge even easier on me, I've also subscribed to an e-mealz menu plan. This way my meals, recipes, and even my grocery list are set before I even have time to think about eating bad!! We've already tried a couple of the recipes and they have gone above and beyond my expectations of "diet food" recipes! I'll try to remember to post pictures of my next meal.
Baby is almost 6 weeks old and I'm down half of my baby weight. I know the pounds are going to start coming off a lot slower. Hopefully documenting my progress in this blog will help keep me accountable! Here's to more shedding of baby fat!! I have a bridesmaid dress fitting in less than a month!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Great job, Kimberly!!!!

March 14, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Dalena B. said...

Love your blog Kim :)

July 31, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home